Thursday, February 24, 2005

He thinks he's henched but he's just fat

So what?
Well, it bothers me that other people might think the same.
And when I said to him, He said, "I'm stronger than you". Just that.
And he believes it!
But listen, right, when he lifts, yeah? he arches his back,and that’s not proper. But no-one says anything to him, not even the gym orderlies.
So, why the-
This is what I'm trying to explain... When I went past his cell the other day I heard a noise and looked in and he was doing a warm up with bottles full of water and I said you’re supposed to do that down the gym and he wasn’t even doing it properly and he ignored me... Then I realised he’s doing that so when he walks across the yard he looks bigger than me. Also, he wears a couple of pullovers and a t shirt to make himself look bigger, and -
So why d’you work out with him?
This is what i'm trying to explain...
END

1 Comments:

Blogger chisparoja said...

you write your (or the character's) accent so well. i lived with a guy from shepard's bush and the "right" and "yeah" is exactly his cockney accent. makes me smile. "round ireland with a fridge" does multiple accents very well.
anyway, as to comment on my post - i've lived all over and this world is so much smaller than we tell ourselves. it's nice to think, to be sure, that somewhere out there someone (probably many people) are doing and going through exactly what you are.

3:16 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home